Rahu (which is also known as North Node) will change its movement from Leo sign into Cancer where it will become Retrograde. Rahu has an immense importance in astrology as it impacts one's mind, therefore, one must have precise information about its changes and it impacts.
This change is going to begin the from 18 th August 2017 and it will remain retrograde for 18 months. Retrograde is a bad position for any planet or sub planet where one planet moves one step backward then eyes 2 signs very closely.
Rahu is entering in Cancer sign from Leo, here in both cases Rahu is an enemy both with the Moon (lord of sign Cancer) and the Sun (lord of sign Leo) and its journey of this transition will be:-
1) Aries ♈ - The transit of Rahu is in 4th house from the Moon which can have an impact on property related matters and for children it can adversely affect their education level.
2) Taurus ♉ -The transit of Rahu is in the 3rd house from the Moon which can bring positive impact mostly and one can act very boldly and can prove his or her bravery but be careful to in pride and excess willpower, also one should be careful on facing trouble from jail and legal issues.
3) Gemini ♊ - The transit of Rahu is in the 2nd house from the Moon which can impact on family members as there can be trouble related to communications and income related trouble can also arise.
4) Cancer ♋ - The transit of Rahu is in the 1st house where Moon rules this sign and both Rahu and Moon together create trouble in many ways that could be highly impacted in one life. The main impact of this change will be on one's body, personality or inner thoughts which can lead to depression as Moon sign impact one very hard through their emotions.
5) Leo ♌ - The transit of Rahu is in the 12th house from the Moon which can impact negatively on expenses as there will be an unexpected expenditure also retrograde Rahu will clear all old business matters which need to be taken care of. Now old matters can settle down which can have the worse impact on native.
6) Virgo ♍ - The transit of Rahu is in the 11th house from the Moon which can create opportunities to make more income, gains and can let you achieve your goals.
7) Libra ♎ - The transit of Rahu is in the 10th house from the Moon which can bring all positive impact on one’s professional and social life.
8) Scorpio ♏ - The Rahu transit is in 9th house from the Moon which can impact worse on an individual's fortune, prosperity and one can have negativity related to the religion.
9) Sagittarius ♐ - The transit of Rahu is in the 8th house from the Moon which can impact on the health relates trouble and stomach will be the cause to worry.
10) Capricorn ♑ - The transit of Rahu is in the 7th house from the Moon which will have an impact on your relationship and partnership deals, those who are looking to marry or want to start some venture then this is the best period to do that.
11) Aquarius ♒ - The transit of Rahu is in the 6th house from the Moon which can have an impact on business competition and foreign trade where you can get some very good news unexpectedly.
12) Pisces ♓ - The transit of Rahu is in the 5th house from the Moon which can have an impact on children as children who are born in these 18 months can face the worse impact of this transit and will create more problems for mother in coming 18 months.
If you want to know the impact and the remedies necessary to improve your life, status & health then you can contact me for detailed analysis because the above assessment is based on a general concept and will impact everyone in a similar manner as Vedic Astrology is a very detailed concept and proper calculations need to be done before pointing to any events at glance.
DISCLAIMER -Every reading is based on calculation and an astrologer is only a person and not a God so no responsibility lies with the astrologer.
Please include your date & time of birth including the location in your initial email to me. Fees are contingent on your requirements and will be divulged at our preliminary meeting via email.
India Number 8595- 171 - 695
8375 – 006 - 612
(Please prefix +91)