Hello guys I am going to post my new blog on Saturn
Wednesday, 28 October 2015
Saturday, 24 October 2015
An observation on Mars
1) Favourably disposed Mars gives alert mind and makes one quick to act.
2) Badly placed Mars gives aggressive temperament.
3) Neecha(Debilitated) Mars aspects on Lagna(Ascendant) causes shyness .
4) Mars aspect in Mercury can cause a break in education for entry into profession or marriage or business etc.
5) Mars conjunct or squaring Jupiter gives anaemia and low blood pressure.
Combination of Mars with Different Planets
Mars With Mercury
1) Trial and obstacles in an educational career may even cause a break in education, mentally alert , gives a sharp mind.
2) If placed together in 10 house then the native can become a scientist, investigators or an agent.
3) If badly placed then a person can become a drug dealer, cunning, aggressive and fickle minded.
Mars With Jupiter
It can cause fracture and accidents .
Mars with Saturn
1) The combination of Mars with Saturn can make a person very angry.
2) If both planets are placed in the first house then the person can face skin diseases, cause falls and bruises etc.
3) Strongly placed in 2nd or 10th house then the native can be praised in public and will be a great personage.
Effects of Mars in different Ascendant-
Ascendant - Effects
1) Aries - Benefic
2) Taurus - Benefic
3) Gemini - Malefic
4) Cancer - Yogakaraka
5) Leo - Yogakaraka
6) Virgo - Malefic
7) Libra - Benefic
8) Scorpio - Benefic
9) Sagittarius - Benefic
10)Capricorn - Neutral
11) Aquarius - Benefic
12) Pisces - Benefic
In our chart if Mars is placed in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or in 12 house then the native becomes a Manglik.
Profession: Police,Military, Medical, Surgery, Cooking, Dentist, Butcher, Property Dealer, Fireman, Athletes etc.
This observation can be use for only 5% information, as things depend on all other observation too.
DISCLAIMER -Every reading is based on calculation and the astrologer is only a person and not a God so no responsibility lies with the astrologer.
Please include your date & time of birth including the location in your initial email to me. Fees are contingent on your requirements and will be divulged at our preliminary meeting via email.
Payments for fees are made through PayPal.
If you do not have PayPal, I would be happy to send a link or we can make other arrangements.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)